The Green Clean Book

Going Green Just Got Cheap And Easy!

Going green is not just a fad. It’s a real change in your life. It’s a change that not only “lessens” your footprint on the world but also ensures that you don’t suffer illnesses brought on by toxins and dangerous chemicals.
  • Did you know that the EPA determined indoor air pollution in people’s homes to be 2 to 5 times more dangerous than outdoor air pollution?  And that chemical based cleaning products were mostly to blame?
  • Did you know that chemical based cleaning products have been linked to asthma, cancer, depression, birth defects, autism, and more.
  • Did you know that millions of gallons of chemicals are dumped down drains every year that eventually make their way into the ecosystem to be absorbed by plants and the tissue of fish and wildlife?

It’s Time For A Big Change.  It’s Time To Go Green!

And this doesn’t have to be an expensive change. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars a year to accomplish it. Actually, you can start going green with just a few things you probably already have in your kitchen right now.
With a few simple ingredients you can clean your entire home. And I’m not talking about simply wiping away some dust. I’m talking about DEEP-CLEANING!
I’m talking about baked on grease and stained tile. I’m talking about grass stains and carpet odors. I’m talking decking, concrete, laundry, kitchen, bathroom, garden, pets, furniture and more…
…stuff that you didn’t think homemade green cleaners had the power to clean.
But they do. And what’s even better is that they’re CHEAP!

Clean Your Home For An ENTIRE YEAR For The Price Of One Movie Ticket!

One of the best benefits of green cleaning is that it’s VERY inexpensive. The ingredients are all simple and natural and most people already have them stored in their kitchen.
If you want to go green with your cleaning you won’t even have to make a trip to the store. You can start right away.
And when you do start you can take that money that you were going to spend on chemical cleaning products and use it for other things like car payments, rent, food, clothes or a nice two-week Caribbean cruise!
Going green has soooo many benefits.

What’s The Secret To Effective Green Cleaning?

Most people are a little afraid that if they throw out their chemical cleaners that natural replacements may not work as well.
They’re afraid that they may end up being “dirty hippies.”
I’m here to personally tell you that this is not the case. I’m no “dirty hippy” (although there’s nothing wrong with that).
I have been green cleaning for 4 years now and have tried just about every single different green cleaning recipe I could find.
I spent a LOT of time testing and researching which green cleaning formulas would work best for each specific type of cleaning job.
I mixed and matched and tested and tried just about every combination of ingredients until I had each formula perfected.
Then, when the formula was perfected I typed it into a file on my computer for safe keeping.
Over the course of 4 years I have created a “master list” of over 120 formulas that are super-effective, easy to make, and incredibly cheap.
I use these formulas for everything from overnight oven cleaning to unclogging my shower head.
For the longest time this list was only on my computer and only available to me (and my immediate family).
But now I’m proud to say that…

YOU have the opportunity to gain access to my “master list” of over 120 green cleaning recipes that will save you thousands a year and help you safely and effectively clean your home…

Recently I was on a forum talking to people who were looking for green cleaning formulas and they were talking about how they couldn’t find any that they liked. They didn’t like the smell, or they they didn’t think it had enough cleaning power, etc.
And this got me thinking. I had my formulas and I knew they were really effective. Why not provide this information for others. Why not “end their search” for the perfect green cleaning recipes.
Why not provide them access to my “master list” of green cleaning formulas so they don’t have to do what I did and spend years testing and researching.
It hit me like a ton of bricks! Why not put it all in a book and provide it to those who are looking for the perfect green cleaning solution.
And I’ll provide it dirt cheap because I know going green in other areas can be somewhat expensive and this will be a way to help people go green and save money at the same time.
So I created The Green Clean Book. It encompasses everything that I learned about green cleaning in the last 4 years. EVERYTHING!
Here’s just a sample of what my book can help you do…
  • Soften and brighten the dazzling colors of your clothes
  • Dissolve viscous kitchen grease
  • Bring out the intense brilliance of your wood floors
  • Melt away the “baked-on black stuff” in your oven
  • Buff and polish tile and porcelain
  • Remove odors and stains from carpet so they look and feel new
  • Disinfect your kitchen
  • Abolish hard water stains
  • What plants to keep to create oxygen, remove airborne chemicals, and balance humidity
  • Prevent cooking odors from stinking up the house
  • Remove and prevent mold and mildew build up on grout
  • Easily remove hard water mineral deposit clogging a shower head
  • Clean fiberglass, ceramic, stainless steel, porcelain, chrome or enamel fixtures
  • Eradicate stubborn stains on ANY surface with two simple ingredients
  • Easily clean brickwork, concrete, and decking
  • And Much More!!!
This book has everything you need to make your home immaculately clean without the use of a single harsh chemical! You get it all from formulas for all-purpose cleaners to more specific formulas like oven cleaner, wood polish, dish washing liquid, dryer sheets and more.

click this out: TheGreenCleanBook.Com